CareGiver/CNA Weekends Day/Nights
Home Instead Senior Care Tulsa Tulsa, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Car
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Home Instead Senior Care TulsaWhy Work Here?
Tulsa's leader in home care for over 19 years.
Home Instead Senior Care is a Senior care company dedicated to helping senior's stay in their homes as long as possible. We strive to build lasting relationships with each and every person we care for and continue to offer the best care available mentally, physically, and emotionally. To us, it's personal!
4148 E. 51 StreetTulsa, OK