Home Instead-Edina Heartfelt Home Care Solutions, Inc. Edina, MN
- Expired: April 10, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Home Instead-Edina is hiring entry level CAREGivers to help provide care for aging adults in our community!
This Entry Level CAREGiver position offers:
* Paid training and ongoing support
* Safe, positive work environment
* Competitive pay based on qualifications and availability
* Create-your-own, flexible schedules! Work as few as 3 shifts per week or build your schedule for increased hours! Day, afternoon, evening and overnight shifts available.
Entry Level CAREGiver will provide companionship and conversation, meal preparation, medication reminders, incidental transportation to appointments and help with errands, 1:1 assistance with hands-on activities of daily living, including bathing, toileting and dressing.
- Valid Driver's License
- Pass background study
- Ability to treat others and their property with dignity and care
- Ability to communicate with Clients in a friendly and respectful manner
Apply today by visiting Careers at: www.homeinstead.com167
Contact Monica Bertrand, Recruitment Coordinator, 952-929-5695 for more information.
Each Home Instead® franchise is independently owned and operated.
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time
Pay: $13.00 - $17.00 per hour
COVID-19 safety considerations:
Comprehensive infection control protocol, according to CDC guidelines and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
Home Instead-Edina Heartfelt Home Care Solutions, Inc.
Personal CareView all jobs at Home Instead-Edina Heartfelt Home Care Solutions, Inc.