Salaried Position ($85,000-$95,000)
Our company is seeking an experienced Residential Installation Manager to help run the installation department in our local office. This is a full-time position to help run the installation department, service department and partner with our sales department. We are looking for a LEADER who is well versed in the residential construction industry.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- The ability to hire, train and motivate subcontractors
- 3 years + experience in residential construction or remodeling
- Experience as a leader for a home improvement company
- Troubleshoot any installation issues and the ability to deal directly with customers
- Own a truck or van and have a valid driver’s license
WE WILL BE OFFERING:
- The opportunity to impact and drive success in a high volume, established office
- GREAT pay, full benefits, gas card and more
- A defined promotional path for career advancement
- The opportunity to work for a company installing the leading consumer reporting magazine’s #1 rated industry product as well as a company that is consistently ranked as a “Top Place to Work”
- Outstanding training program
Our company has enjoyed success as one of the Nation’s largest home improvement companies and we have expanded all over North America building a leader in the remodeling industry. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We want to welcome you to the team, apply today!
Home Improvement CompanyJoin one of the nation's largest home improvement companies! We are a rapidly growing organization!