This individual will support a variety of administrative, purchasing and operations activities. The organization is growing, and the work environment is fast-paced. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who wants to start an exciting career! Lucrative benefits are available to all full-time employees!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide full administrative support including scanning, copying, filing, data entry, banking and other tasks as needed.
- Coordinate and schedule service / installation calls with staff. Maintain effective relationships with peers, multiple internal/external customers and senior leaders.
- Be enthusiastic, adaptable, and patient as well as highly detail-oriented and data-efficient.
- Assist with inventory tracking / management. Order and maintain supplies for the office.
- Be flexible to perform any task deemed necessary to support department and/or company-wide initiatives.
- Comfortable in a construction / warehouse environment.
High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
Competencies & Attributes:
Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Ability to Multitask and Prioritize, Team Oriented, Desire to succeed and be part of a first-class organization.
Skills and Abilities Required:
At least (1) year of admin / office experience is required. Must be Highly Organized, Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Proficient at Data Entry (10-key), Data Analysis and Report creation.
Our company has enjoyed success for over 15+ years as one of the Nation’s largest home improvement companies and we are expanding all over North America building a leader in the remodeling industry to 63 offices.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more about opportunities at Leaf Filter please visit www.leaffilter.com
We would like to welcome you to the team, apply today!
Home Improvement CompanyJoin one of the nation's largest home improvement companies! We are a rapidly growing organization!