Home Health Director of Nursing
Home Healthcare Prescott Valley, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a DON Director Of Nursing to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Home HealthcareWhy Work Here?
SIGN ON BONUS FOR YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS for you to join our team. Help take our office and company to another level!
AddressPrescott Valley, AZ
HealthcareView all jobs at Home Healthcare