Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Health Aide - FT/PT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to give back to your community and broaden your skills? Home Health Works is the place for you! Our family-owned home care agency is dedicated to providing our CNAs and Home Health Aides a safe and rewarding work environment, as well as flexible schedules and paid training. Ensuring that our aides are happy and feel confident is very important to us - we want to make sure you thrive!
What We Offer:
- Health Discounts and Optional Benefits
- Team Approach and Environment
- Flexible Schedule
- Free Inservices and Continuing Education
- NEW - Home Health Aide Certification program
- Safety and job security
We are actively seeking candidates in the following areas:
- St Petersburg
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year as an aide providing direct patient care (or equivalent experience)
- CNA or Home Health Aide Certificate
- or pass the Florida Home Health Aide Competency Exam
- Current CPR
- Driver's license and car insurance
- Recent physical and "Free from communicable disease" statement from health care practitioner
- Should include negative TB skin test done within the past 6 months
- Assist client with Personal hygiene, Ambulation, Transfer assistance, Eating, Dressing, Grooming.
- Communicate and interact well with client providing friendly companionship during visit
- Provide correct, pleasant, and dependable assistance and care.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Home Health Works
AddressSaint Petersburg, FL
HealthcareView all jobs at Home Health Works