Speech Language Pathologist (ST) Home Health
- Per Diem
Home Health Links is one of California's largest home health therapy service providers. As a leader in the rehabilitative care industry, Home Health Links goal is to bring solutions to address evolving healthcare challenges continually.Job Description
Home Health Links is looking for a full-time, part-time or PRN Home Health Speech Therapist.
Why Join Us:
- Clinicians choose their own hours and coverage areas.
- Quick and easy documentation
- Quick and electronic payment
- Flexibility to make your own schedule
- Support staff is always here to help.
- Training and Shadowing provided.
New to Home Health? We got you covered!
Speech Language Pathologist Responsibilities:
- Assess the therapeutic and rehabilitative status of the patient
- Develop an appropriate treatment plan for each patient; update and modify treatment plan on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure high-quality patient care
- Use clinical reasoning in treating and planning, implementing, and monitoring patient progress
- Maintain records with accuracy and discretion
- Degree from an accredited Speech Language Therapy program.
- Current and unrestricted CA SLP license; or ability to apply
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Home Health experience preferred; not required
The pay range for this position is: $80-$100/visit
We are looking for SLP coverage in the following areas: San Fernando Valley, Calabasas, Van Nuys, Encino, Panorama, North Hollywood, Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Woodland Hills, Canoga Park, and Chatsworth.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Home Health LinksSan Fernando, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.