Are you a Home Health and Hospice RN who has the experience and expertise to provide consulting services for home health care and hospice startups? If so, we have an opening at Certified Homecare Consulting that you are going to love. (www.certifiedhomecareconsulting.com)
We are seeking a motivated Home Health and Hospice Consultant to join our Clinical Consulting team. We offer competitive pay with benefits.
The Clinical Hospice Consultant’s role is one of the most important and final steps in the agency start up process. The Clinical Hospice Consultant will effectively be guiding new agencies through surveys, and where required, a successful accreditation process. This includes assisting the client with developing any necessary plans for corrections that are required to achieve approval for state license applications,and/or accreditations.
In preparation for these events, the Clinical Hospice Consultant will be in frequent direct communication with their assigned agencies to review the agency’s progress, clinical notes and office/HR setup as the agencies begin to take on patients and staff. This requires a strong understanding of daily operations in a Home Hospice care setting. This position also requires strong documentation, communication, and QA skills to ensure that the agency is always receiving prompt and knowledgeable advice, while staying informed of their progress throughout the process via email, phone and in-person contact.
All of our Clinical Consultants are required to travel for on-site mock surveys throughout the U.S., with company paid travel and lodging. Clinical Consultants all report directly to the Director of Clinical Services, who in turn reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Current valid RN license in the State of New Hampshire
- Working knowledge of Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 10 operating systems
- Standard proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills via phone and in person
- Ability to independently manage time while achieving productivity goals
- Attention to critical details
- Ability to comfortably and productively work as part of a team as well as individually
- A passion for teaching nursing techniques and procedures
- Office experience in a home health, group home, adult day program, or long-term care setting is preferred
- Working knowledge of CMS Medicare and Medicaid Hospice regulations
- Familiarity with the state and federal certification survey processes