We are a home health care agency seeking Per Diem Occupational Therapists
- Provide occupational therapy services to patients with multiple developmental, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular dysfunction, in accordance with established departmental and professional practice guidelines, standards and protocols.
- Serve as a resource for area(s) of expertise and providing consultation to clinics and interdisciplinary staff.
- The knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts typically acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy.
- 1 plus years of experience, home health care experience preferred
- The analytical skills to collect information from diverse sources, apply professional principles in performing various analyses, and summarize the information and data in order to solve problems OR design relatively complex systems and programs.
- Communication skills in order to effectively deal with conflicting views or issues and mediate fair solutions, or well‐developed writing skills.
- Current certification by the National Board of Certified Occupational Therapy
- MA State licensure as an Occupational Therapist is required.