Home Health Care, Inc.
Full Time | Golden Valley, MN
Staffing Supervisor Overview:
- Navigate complex scheduling across multiple care providers and geographies
- Provide strong customer service to both internal and external customers
- Use electronic medical record / EMR solutions for scheduling, charting, and communication with employees
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations in employees delivering care for our home care clients
Staffing Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Handle all scheduling functions in accordance with policy and procedure for Home Health Care clients
- Regularly communicate and develop a good working relationship with over 150 Home Health Aides to meet our clients’ home health needs
- Maintain a “high touch approach” communication method with clients, families, and the Care Team
- Maintain a very HIGH level of patience with employees
Staff Scheduling Supervisor Qualifications:
- Prior experience in a healthcare setting
- Prior experience in staff and/or client/patient scheduling
- High level of patience with all forms of communication with position
- Proven organization to accurately manage large volume of information
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA guidelines and Federal/State regulations
Home Health Care Inc. is a Top-10 Twin Cities agency. We're part of a family of healthcare services that meet the needs of clients and residents in an 18-county service area. We've built a company culture that embraces the values of respect, accountability, communication, teamwork, integrity, positive attitude, continuous improvement and employee appreciation. Come join our team!
Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.