Registered Nurse - RN Visit Nurse
Home Health Care, Inc.
Full-Time | Isanti - Cambridge Area
$1,000 Bonus after 6 months & 1 year of Employment
Registered Nurse - RN Visit Nurse Overview:
- Assessing and re-evaluating the client’s condition and needs as required
- Provide patient cares according to client’s care plan and needs
- Teach the client and/or family members about cares and support skills
- Communicate regularly with RN Case Managers, Supervisors, and the Care Team
Registered Nurse - RN Visit Nurse Qualifications:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Minnesota
- Valid Driver's License and reliable vehicle with current insurance
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Prior Nursing experience in a Home Health, Hospice, or TCU setting
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software is preferred
About Home Health Care, Inc:
Home Health Care Inc. is a Top-10 Twin Cities agency. We're part of a family of healthcare services that meet the needs of clients, residents, and patients in the 11-county Metro service area. We believe that a healthy, growing organization where team members have true opportunities to thrive leads to healthier outcomes for our clients. We're building a company culture that embraces the values of respect, accountability, communication, teamwork, integrity, positive attitude, continuous improvement and employee appreciation.
Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal
and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for
all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information,
sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual
orientation, disability, or Veteran status.