Sunflower Communities: Elmore Assisted Living
Elmore, MN | FT + On Call Rotation
- Coordinate and oversee nursing care of our residents in our assisted living and memory care
- Supervise, coach and mentor nursing staff
- Ensure standards of practice are met
- Assist with Quality Assurance/Compliance
- Understand and implement the vision, mission, and operations of Sunflower Communities
- Work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals, institutions, and agencies to coordinate appropriate care for residents
- Active RN License, in good standing, in the state of Minnesota
- Supervisory experience within an Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing or Home Health care setting
- Demonstrated ability to develop, coach and mentor a team
- Self-motivated work ethic and ability to work autonomously
About Sunflower Communities:
Founded in 2015, Sunflower Communities is a family-owned business that provides housing opportunities for aging adults in Minnesota. Our mission is to offer quality health and housing services that promote independence and well-being for those we serve. Our primary goal is ensuring each resident in our community has the opportunity to build solid relationships, stay connected with the community, and enjoy the support they need in their own home.
Sunflower Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.