Registered Nurse - RN Clinical Manager
Home Health Care, Inc.
Golden Valley, MN
- Support and be a resource for the community RN staff in coordinating patient care
- Teach, mentor, encourage, and (when necessary) discipline members of the RN team
- Triage phone calls from patients and nurses to provide guidance on care
- Coach Nurses through the OASIS documentation, and assure the quality of clinical notes
- Assist in leading the bi-monthly IDT and Care Coordination meetings
- A current Registered Nurse / RN license in the State of Minnesota
- Prior experience as a Home Health Nurse or RN Case Manager (Medicare-certified agency ideal)
- Knowledge of OASIS and ICD codes
- Managerial or Supervisory experience in a home care setting ideal
- Experience with various electronic charting software / EMR
About Home Health Care, Inc:
For 25 years, Home Health Care, Inc. has been providing high-quality home health services to enable people to stay safely and comfortably in their home. We're part of a family of healthcare services that meet the needs of clients and residents in an 18-county service area. We've built a company culture that embraces the values of respect, accountability, communication, teamwork, integrity, positive attitude, continuous improvement and employee appreciation. Come join our team!
Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal
and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for
all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information,
sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual
orientation, disability, or Veteran status.