Registered Nurse - RN Case Manager
Home Health Care, Inc.
Full-Time | St. Paul Area
$1,000 Bonuses every 6 months during your first 3 years of employment.
Registered Nurse - RN Case Manager Overview:
- Perform initial client assessments and create their plan of care at home
- Oversee admissions, re-certifications, and discharges of clients
- Coordinate interdisciplinary services and obtain physician orders for appropriate care
- Administer nursing cares and education to enable clients' independence
- Communicate continuously with patients, families, and other care team members
Registered Nurse - RN Case Manager Qualifications:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse / RN in the state of Minnesota
- Valid Driver's License and reliable vehicle with current insurance
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software is preferred
- Prior Nursing experience in a TCU, Hospice, or Home Health setting
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Excellent at planning, organizing, and communicating
About Home Health Care, Inc:
For nearly 25 years, Home Health Care, Inc. has been providing high-quality home health services to enable people to stay safely and comfortably in their home. We're part of a family of healthcare services that meet the needs of clients and residents in an 18-county service area. We've built a company culture that embraces the values of respect, accountability, communication, teamwork, integrity, positive attitude, continuous improvement and employee appreciation. Come join our team!
Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In
compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified
applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color,
protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed,
religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.