Dietary Aide - Part-Time - Every Other Weekend
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Dietary Aide (Part-Time)
Location: Nagel Assisted Living - Waconia, MN
Schedule: Every Other Weekend
Pay: $13.50 - $15.00/hour
Have you previously worked in the food industry in food preparation or cooking? If so, you need to read on! Sunflower Communities is searching for Dietary Aides to assist preparing and serving meals to the residents at our Assisted Living community. If youre dedicated and ambitious, Sunflower Communities is an excellent place to grow your career!
Dietary Aide / Server Responsibilities:
- Review patients dietary requirements and preferences to assist in developing healthy and nutritional menus
- Monitoring patients eating habits and reporting problems with swallowing, chewing, or loss of appetite
- Utilize food preparation tools and equipment, as directed by Executive Chef
- Assisting with cleaning responsibilities in the kitchen and dining areas
Dietary Aide / Server Qualifications:
- High School diploma / GED or equivalent work experience
- Previous food service or preparation experience required
- Acknowledgement and compliance with sanitation regulations
About Sunflower Communities:
Sunflower Communities is a family-owned business that provides housing opportunities for aging adults in Minnesota. Our mission is to offer quality health and housing services that promote independence and well-being for those we serve. Our primary goal is ensuring each resident in our community has the opportunity to build solid relationships, stay connected with the community, and enjoy the support they need in their own home.
Home Health Care, Inc.
HealthcareView all jobs at Home Health Care, Inc.