Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA
Summit Home Health Care, Inc.
Full Time | 35+ Hours Per Week
$20 Per Hour
$2000 each year of Bonus Potential
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA Perks:
- Full Time Role of 32+ Hours per week
- Exclusively focused on providing services for Veterans / VA Clients
- Medical and Dental Insurances Available
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Reimbursed Mileage
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA Responsibilities:
- Provide 1:1 personal care, companionship, and homemaking services
- Perform services authorized on the Care Plan, such as transferring, bathing, and ROM exercises
- Build relationships with clients through consistent caregiving
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Current Nursing Assistant Certification / CNA in Minnesota
- Valid documentation to work in the United States
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
About Summit Home Health Care, Inc:
For nearly 25 years, Summit Home Health Care, Inc. has been providing high-quality home health services to enable people to stay safely and comfortably in their home. We're part of a family of healthcare services that meet the needs of clients and residents in a 21-county service area. We've built a company culture that embraces the values of respect, accountability, communication, teamwork, integrity, positive attitude, continuous improvement and employee appreciation. Come join our team!
Home Health Care, Inc.