Our team strives to provide the best customer experience to our patients every day. We are looking to hire a talented Administrator to be a champion of our company’s culture and values. The Administrator will lead our growing home healthcare/outpatient model. In this position, you will develop strategies to lead our Fort Lauderdale team to provide the highest quality of care in a friendly and encouraging environment, and you are on the front lines of delivery. Candidate must be a Licensed Therapist in the State of FL (PT or OT).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Being the leader of the outpatient brand and ensuring a great client experience.
- Supervision of permanent staff as well as organizing PRN staff to ensure facility’s efficient delivery of services.
- Meeting and/or exceeding benchmarks set by management.
- Responsible for customer service – external (MD’s, case managers, etc).
- Responsible for customer service – internal (employees, clients).
- Coordinating staffing, staff hours and contacting corporate scheduler as needed regarding needs for all disciplines.
- Holding weekly staff meetings to discuss correspondence from Corporate Office, productivity/stats, clinic compliance, chart reviews, review caseload/staffing issues, staff patient concerns, progress toward department goals, and CEU’s/in-services.
- Encouraging development of new program ideas and educating appropriate staff on new programs.
- Reviewing month end statistics/productivity reports with supervisor and making adjustments accordingly.
- Completing all required therapy documentation as needed.
- Truly care about the needs of seniors and the long-term care industry
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Loves to execute
- 2 years home health experience.
- College degree required
- Post graduate education a plus
- Proven track record of management
Job Type: Full-time