Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) is one of the world’s largest franchise corporations, as well as a recognized leader in franchise development. The company's accelerated growth plan is on target to increase installations across its four direct-to-consumer brands – Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living®, Concrete Craft® and AdvantaClean. We are passionate about providing an opportunity for people from all backgrounds to own their own business and own their own lives. We provide superior training, support, and leadership to our owners, so they become as successful as they want to be.
At Home Franchise Concepts, we attribute much of our success to the strength of our Franchisees local area marketing capabilities and reach, supplemented with a surround sound national marketing strategy focused on Brand Awareness. To build on this momentum, we are searching for a highly qualified technical SEO expert, that also has website user experience testing, to help us hone our SEO signals to the search engines to gain ranking, while optimizing the user experience for conversion rates to increase lead generation for a franchise network. The SEO/UX Marketing Manager is a key role specializing in optimizing the global brand presence of all HFC brands in the organic search engine space.
We believe SEO & User Experience go hand in hand, as they are both intended to focus on the consumer having the best experience. This individual will assess/analyze current SEO tactics in place and implement SEO best practices for continued improvements, staying on top of an ever-changing landscape. This person is also responsible for the development of User Experience testing strategies, aligned with company goals.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with SEO optimization and user experience testing technologies and methodologies, including technical SEO, content optimization, keyword prioritization, multivariant testing, A/B split testing, and website analytics. The SEO/UX Marketing Manager must be an organized multitasker able to handle multiple related projects at once and meet tight deadlines, while also being able to present the findings in a cohesive and clear format at the executive level.
The role requires a focus on data-driven decisions, a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer experience. The right candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and agile environment where people are collaborative, driven, enthusiastic, and hardworking.
- Be an SME in the SEO industry and ensure you are staying on top of the trends, changes and industry tides.
- Understand the best writing style for SEO optimized content for lead generation flows. Work with on staff writers to hit on ideal content needs for high-performing content
- Work with the SEO tools and agency partners to execute SEO, Mobile & website optimization strategies.
- Executing SEO functions like keyword research, data collection, meta data copy, link optimization and technical auditing
- Conduct A/B tests in order to acquire more leads & calls
- Partner with 3rd party vendors and agencies to gather insights and improve search information and rankings
- Present and report on SEO progress to the executive committee and internal stakeholders
- Work with cross-functional teams (Design, Brand, Writers/Content, IT, IM, etc…) on requirements to improve on-page SEO performance and Local SEO KPI’s ensuring ensure the goals of the franchise network and end consumer are met. * Ensure the content we create is authoritative and trustworthy content for authority signals
- Ensure the content on the site is clear, concise content with one audience in mind: the end user. This content will translate the value proposition of our brands into easy-to-understand language, and guide users through the customer journey. From national to local page flows, instructional text and error messages – you are a master of making every word count for SEO value and ideal user experience. * Collaborate with web designers, writers, developers and product owners to wireframe, execute, review and iterate for best User Experience, using testing methods to achieve best results.
- Partner with analysts to understand how website performs in order to optimize page experiences for KPIs.
- You will research, prototype, execute and test your concepts. When you think you've found the perfect solution – you'll iterate and optimize in constant pursuit of making our customer experience even better.
This challenging position requires a balance of copywriting best practice proficiency, an understanding of SEO best practices, UX principles, and a passion for digital creative.
- 5+ years of experience writing or editing clear, concise, user-centric content for digital experiences (products, lead gen, mobile, local websites, etc.).
- Experience conceptualizing and collaborating with UX or UI designs
- Understanding of digital content and UX best practices.
- Understanding of SEO best practices & optimization
- Self-motivated with a track record of success managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 or more years of experience working in SEO or related digital marketing role
- Experience in project management with multi-function teams
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, research and time management skills
- Comfortable with technology, ability to partner closely with developers and designers to solve problems
- Experience with tools including Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush, etc.