Our corporate team is looking to add Regional Support Representatives for our Budget Blind Division throughout the United States. Regions include:
Pacific West - Seattle and Canada (Bilingual in French a plus)
Upstate – New York, Maine and Canada (Bilingual in French a plus)
DC – Washington DC – Virginia
Tri State – New Jersey, New York, Connecticut
Atlanta, GA and Jacksonville, FL
This individual will provide operational support and business coaching to facilitate business management and planning, KPI’s, goal setting and problem remediation for our new and existing franchisees. For further details please see below:
· Possess a keen understanding of Budget Blinds business model and is seen as a subject matter expert in the following areas.
o Operational Policies and Procedures
o Business Set-up
o Product Knowledge
o Local Area Marketing
o Touchpoint Operating Platform
· Provide real time franchisee support by field visits, scheduled support calls, responding to emails and voicemails addressed to the Support Team queues.
· Provide business consulting, guidance and planning advice to franchisees using the HFC business planner, vitals reviews template and coaching tools
· Support the onboarding and training of new franchisees by teaching assigned topics and scheduling regular calls with assigned franchisees after training ends
· Provide sales training assistance and advice to franchisees using the consultative sales model.
· Solid understanding of business financial management and the ability to teach key principals to franchisees
· Conduct periodic operational reviews to help franchisees identify and evaluate business opportunities and establish goals by using data and conducting trend analysis
· Provide practical, operational support and advice in the following areas:
o Turn-key Customer service approach
o Product Management and Quality Control
o Digital Marketing, Lead Generation workflows
· Communicate and promote HFC’s overall strategy regarding performance standards, vendors and tools
· Stay current with industry including but not limited to
o Design trends, business climate & customer preferences
· Must be willing and able to travel within your assigned territory and other as needed.
Skills and Experience:
· Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in Business/Operations/Franchise required.
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Strong business acumen.
· Able to read and understand financial statements and financial metrics
· Good analytical, problem-solving and business math skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines promised to franchisees or management
· Excellent time management and project management skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs with an emphasis in Excel.
· Comfortable using all forms of business technology such as: social media, & apps.