Home Franchise Concepts (HFC), one of the largest franchisors in North America, with the strength of over 1,700 franchise owners. For 27 years, HFC has been helping entrepreneurs find their place in the work world with franchise opportunities within its family of brands: Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living®, Concrete Craft®, and AdvantaClean®. Our growing team looking to add Regional Support Representatives (RSR) for our Budget Blinds Division throughout the United States. This is a relationship building role that manages and grows a portfolio of franchisees for a given geography or territory. In addition to overall management of an assigned territory, the RSR strives to increase sales and profits in line with company goals and objectives.
This individual will provide operational support and business coaching to facilitate business management and planning, KPI’s, goal setting and problem remediation for our new and existing franchisees. Candidates must have experience in franchising or territory management to be considered for this position. The RSR position entails the following:
- Provide business consulting, guidance and planning advice to franchisees using the HFC business planner, vitals reviews template and coaching tools
- Provide real time franchisee support by field visits, scheduled support calls, responding to emails and voicemails addressed to the Support Team queues.
- Support the on-boarding and training of new franchisees by teaching assigned topics and scheduling regular calls with assigned franchisees after training ends
- Provide sales training assistance and advice to franchisees using the consultative sales model.
- Solid understanding of business financial management and the ability to teach key principals to franchisees
- Digital Marketing, Lead Generation workflows
- Must be willing and able to travel within your assigned territory and other as needed – up to 35% of the time.
Skills and Experience:
· Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in Business/Operations/Franchise required.
· Ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of business fundamentals
· Able to read and understand financial statements and financial metrics
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and business math skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines promised to franchisees or management
· Excellent time management and project management skills
· Comfortable using all forms of business technology platforms such as: Microsoft tools, Salesforce or equivalent CRM systems.
· Design or window treatment background is a plus.