An eager job-seeker with experience in the mortgage industry. As a loan processor, you will be responsible for processing Refinance and Purchase Loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Full time position, flexible work environment, great benefits and extremely competitive compensation. Earn up to $85k!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing loan application file to verify that data is complete and meets required standards
- Processing specialty products periodically such as 203k, Homestyle, Foreign National Loans, Non - QM Loans and Commercial Loans
- Analyzing the loan applications, assessing credit worthiness and the likelihood that an applicant will be able to repay the debt.
- Analyzing he AUS/Guidelines as it pertains to the loan product and sale structure.
- Reviewing title commitments and fees, allocating fees properly in the LOS.
- Monitoring the loan process and managing the proper expectations with the client, third parties, and the sales staff through closing.
- Preparing commitment letter and providing letter to the appropriate party for sign-off prior to or on due date.
- Identifying due dates to ensure loan is complete and ready for closing.
- Updating fees and preparing loan for Initial CD issuance within required TRID timeframes.
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
Intern Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program to receive credit
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- 2+ years of Mortgage Loan Processing
- Calyx experience preferred
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, and Conventional Loans
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Home Financial Group LLC
Why Work Here?HFG uses a unique approach; we make you feel like family but we are also very professional in what we do, we have a “hands on” personable approach and use technology to make the process more efficient. “Sucipere et Finire” ( Latin) is our motto, which means, “to undertake and to conclude”. We pride ourselves in not only providing the best customer service, to not only our clients but our Realtors, Insurance, Title Company and other valued partners we work with. The future looks bright for HFG, we have been industry leaders for 18 years, have survived the brutal 2008 crash and are looking onward towards the future. By joining the HFG family and working with us we promise to always be available – we pride ourselves in communication-, have our clients’ and partners’ best interest in mind and most of all to “undertake and to finish”.
Awesome owners and team, dynamic work environment, huge potential for growth.