We're searching for a detail-oriented Loan Officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. Being efficient and extremely organized is an absolute must. If you're interested in joining a growing company that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- No experience required
- Opportunities for advancement
- Bonus incentives
$15 per hourResponsibilities:
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Must speak Spanish
Home Field Lending is a full-service mortgage brokerage. Working specifically with English and Spanish speaking borrowers.
Home Field Lending