- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description The Operations Manager will manage the day-to-day operation of our business, scheduling staff and customer cleaning routes to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety. The Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, employee supervision, and task delegation. Are you an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats? Do you have experience in handling a wide range of logistical and customer service-related tasks? Are you able to work independently with little or no supervision? Are you well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of managing a team of diverse people? If you answered yes to these questions, then you might just be the perfect fit to join our team!
Work at the direction of the owner to:
- Hiring and managing cleaning specialists, schedule services, and plan vehicle routing for a business providing over 500 in-home services each year with multiple teams and many moving parts
- Organize orientation and training of new staff members; oversee the training and productivity of all cleaning teams and any internal relations that arise
- Conduct in-home estimates for prospective clients; establish solid customer relationships and maximize close rates
- Manage customer work orders, invoicing and payment processing via business management software
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Oversee office policies and execute established procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data
- Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Monitor and maintain product inventory to include all materials, chemicals and equipment
- Proactively engage existing customer base through all channels of communication
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and new customers
- Other responsibilities as determined
- Strong people management skills and experience
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Problem-solving and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Google Suite
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Positive can-do attitude and strong leadership skills
- frontline employees
- Basic understanding of financial metrics with experience managing to a budget
- Route-based service business experience is a big plus
- CRM knowledge a plus
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Each franchise location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee (franchise owner). Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Home Clean Heroes Corporate.
Home Clean Heroes of Jacksonville
Get fresh Work From Home Transport Cleaning jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.