Hiring in Your Area NOW! Ukiah, CA
The Company: We are a nation-wide company working in the Home Improvement Industry.
Advantage Solutions is North America’s premier sales and marketing agency. We Grow People, Brands and Businesses.
We are a 3rd Party Vendor working in Home Center Stores.
The Position: Home Center Product Assembler
This is a Part Time Seasonal position working in Home Depot stores assembling products such as BBQ Grills, Wheel Barrows, Patio Furniture, Tool Boxes and other various garden products.
The Hours are generally 8 AM-4 PM Weekdays but are Flexible.
You can work anywhere between 3-6 days a week with us. It's your choice.
We are looking for a minimum commitment of 24 hours per week, but many assemblers are given the opportunity to work Full Time hours. Some assemblers work as much as 60+ hours per week. We also offer Overtime pay.
You will receive 8 hours of paid training and then you will be paid per piece assembled.
Your Pay is based on Piecework
- The average assembler will make between $11-$20 per hour.
- Above average assemblers make $15-$25 per hour.
- The top 20% earn at least $35,000 per year.
- The top 10% of our assemblers make $40,000-$45,000 per year or more.
- We pay for Mileage when applicable.
- We offer Dental, Vision & 401(k).
- Payday is every two weeks.
Screening Questions must be COMPLETELY filled out to be considered for this position.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have reliable transportation.
- Assemblers receive 8 hours of paid hourly training.
- Assemblers must have their own tools. Cordless Drill/Impact driver, Socket set, Pliers, Etc.
- You must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- You must be able to lift 50–70 lbs on a regular basis
- You must be able to work OUTSIDE, usually in the outside Garden area under an awning at Home Depot stores.
- You must have access to a Smart Phone, Tablet or Computer to send in paperwork.
No experience is required. If you are Mechanically Inclined, it's a plus. We will provide you with paid on the job training for the first 8 hours. During this training, a veteran assembler will work by your side and show you how to assemble in the most efficient manner.
You may be required to undergo and PASS: A Background Check, A Drug Screening and Motor Vehicle Check.
- Assemblers generally work at each store once or twice a week.
- The locations you are most likely to be working at are the 3-10 stores that are closest to you.
- The more efficiently you assemble, the more money you make.
- An average assembly appointment could be between 15-20 wheelbarrows and between 10-15 grills that need to be assembled.
- You will need to report to a manager via text upon arrival and departure daily.
- You will need to communicate with department leads and management to ensure that you are meeting the store's needs.
- You will need to submit work orders daily.
Why should you apply?
- You like a fast pace work environment
- You are looking for a flexible job
- You would like to earn extra money!