Hiring in Your Area NOW! Albuquerque, NM and the surrounding area.
The Company: We are a nation-wide company working in the Home Improvement Industry.
Advantage Solutions is North America’s premier sales and marketing agency. We Grow People, Brands and Businesses.
We are a 3rd Party Vendor working in Home Center Stores.
The Position: Home Center Product Assembler
This is a Part Time Seasonal position working in Home Depot stores assembling products such as BBQ Grills, Wheel Barrows, Patio Furniture, Tool Boxes and other various garden products.
The Hours are generally 8 AM-4 PM Weekdays but are Flexible.
You can work anywhere between 3-6 days a week with us. It's your choice.
We are looking for a minimum commitment of 24 hours per week, but many assemblers are given the opportunity to work Full Time hours. Some assemblers work as much as 60+ hours per week. We also offer Overtime pay.
You will receive up to 40 hours of paid training and then you will be paid per piece assembled.
Your Pay is based on Piecework
- The average assembler will make between $11-$20 per hour.
- Above average assemblers make $15-$25 per hour.
- The top 20% earn at least $35,000 per year.
- The top 10% of our assemblers make $40,000-$45,000 per year or more.
- We pay for Mileage when applicable.
- We offer Dental, Vision & 401(k).
- Payday is every two weeks.
Screening Questions must be COMPLETELY filled out to be considered for this position.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have reliable transportation.
- Assemblers receive up to 40 hours of paid hourly training.
- Assemblers must have their own tools. Cordless Drill/Impact driver, Socket set, Pliers, Etc.
- You must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- You must be able to lift 50–70 lbs on a regular basis
- You must be able to work OUTSIDE, usually in the outside Garden area under an awning at Home Depot stores.
- You must have access to a Smart Phone, Tablet or Computer to send in paperwork.
No experience is required. If you are Mechanically Inclined, it's a plus. We will provide you with paid on the job training for up to 40 hours. During this training, a veteran assembler will work by your side and show you how to assemble in the most efficient manner.
You may be required to undergo and PASS: A Background Check, A Drug Screening and Motor Vehicle Check.
- Assemblers generally work at each store once or twice a week.
- The locations you are most likely to be working at are the 3-10 stores that are closest to you.
- The more efficiently you assemble, the more money you make.
- An average assembly appointment could be between 15-20 wheelbarrows and between 10-15 grills that need to be assembled.
- You will need to report to a manager via text upon arrival and departure daily.
- You will need to communicate with department leads and management to ensure that you are meeting the store's needs.
- You will need to submit work orders daily.
Why should you apply?
- You like a fast pace work environment
- You are looking for a flexible job
- You would like to earn extra money!