- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're a budding home care agency seeking enthusiastic members to join our team. Your hours are set by you and your patient as well as mileage reimbursement (>30miles).
All Positions are available; Part-time, Full-time, and PRN/Contingent positions available! Pay is per visit! Pay is per visit which ranges depending on experience.
- Start of care visit - $70 - $90
- Revisit - $45 - $65
- Discharge Oasis - $65 - $85
- $35 - $45
- Rates depend on experience.
- Flexible scheduling, you make your own schedules while still following the care plan.
- You see patients in the comfort of their homes! Hope to hear from you soon!
$45 - $90 hourlyResponsibilities:
A Registered Nurse administers skilled nursing care to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. This is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan of care under the direction and supervision of the Director of Clinical Services/Nursing Supervisor.
- Provides services in accordance with the plan of care.
- Makes the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates the patient’s nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions.
- Provides those services requiring substantial specialized nursing skills.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and summaries of care conferences on his/her patients in a timely manner as per Agency policy.
- Coordinates services.
- Informs personnel of changes in the condition and needs of the patient.
- Counsels the patient and family/significant others in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Participates in and presents in-service programs.
- Understands and adheres to established Agency policies and procedures.
- Processes orders and notifies physician of patient needs and changes in condition. Completes certification/re-certification orders and discharge summaries.
- Determines the amount and type of nursing needed by each individual patient.
- Refers to Physical Therapists, Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, and Medical Social workers those patients requiring their specialized skills.
- Supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patients assigned to his/her care.
- Participates in peer review and performance improvement as assigned.
- Participates in utilization review of medical records as assigned.
- Gives total patient care as needed.
- Takes on-call duty nights, weekends and holidays, as assigned.
- Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments, transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and significant change in condition in accordance with Agency defined time frames.
- Appropriately utilizes ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes.
- LPN will follow the care plan designed by Case Manager, follow order written by physicians, report to RN over case of any changes and or concerns.
An associate's degree is the minimum requirement. NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED. We will train you.
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- Two (2) years of nursing experience preferred.
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of this Agency.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
- Employee input. Allowing our employees to share their knowledge and suggestions keeps them engaged.
- Employee empowerment. Allowing team members to make customers/Patients happy using their own discretion and common sense, for everything from greeting and welcoming customers to problem-solving.
- Excellent communication between management and staff.
- A sense of family among team members.
- Giving employees the freedom to learn and grow.
- A culture of continuous improvement.
- Paying attention to employee recognition and appreciation and having a special way to recognize and honor good work.
- Recognizing that laughter and fun on the job can make a difference in the way the job is done.
Home Care Wellness LLC
HealthcareView all jobs at Home Care Wellness LLC