IT Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Home Care Providers of Texas is currently seeking an IT Support Specialist to join our team in Dallas, TX!
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Spousal, etc.
- 401k with matching
- Employment recognition programs
- Great culture!
Description:(In Office position)
- Provide End-User Support for Microsoft Office 365
- Installing, configuring and monitoring computer hardware, VOIP phones, Microsoft Server and Windows-based software, systems, networks and printers.
- Maintains records of hardware and software inventory.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests sent in through the help desk software.
- Providing technical support for all departments across multiple physical locations.
- Ordering, repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Testing new technology and developing strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction.
- Follows emergency plans for equipment, security or power failures when necessary.
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven skill set with an orientation to serve exhibiting qualities of compassion, passion, patience, honesty and optimism.
- Demonstrates great customer service skills, listens carefully, and exercises patience.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication.
- Excellent critical thinking, decision making, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Working knowledge of internet security, PHI & HIPAA, and data privacy principles.
- Ability to prioritize and meet goals.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Physical ability to lean, stoop, lift and carry loads, as well as work under desks.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years of experience working in an IT role.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office 365 setup and operations.
- Experience in operating Audio/Video equipment.
- Experience in help desk support operations.
- Experience in VOIP, 3CX, cell phone and tablet setup and maintenance.
- Experience in setting up Active Directory and Exchange accounts for new users and groups.
- Experience in networking infrastructure including monitoring and management of switches, firewalls, VLAN, wireless and SD-WAN.
- Experience in SAN, NAS and Virtualization.
- Experience in DNS and DHCP management.
- Certification and degree in information technology, computer science or related field
At Home Care Providers of Texas our staff consists of highly educated and committed professionals who provide compassionate, courteous and efficient home health care every step of the way.
Home Care Providers of Texas
TechnologyView all jobs at Home Care Providers of Texas
Get fresh HELP DESK Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.