2040 eWall St. #D, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464
Careers / About Us
Part-Time as needed Positions Available
$11 - $15/hour
Flexible Schedule for Excellent Work/Life Balance!
Paid Time-and-a Half if you work on Holidays!
2 Years of Experience Required
Do you enjoy helping people and are you skilled at providing professional, compassionate, personal care to those who need it? Home Care Plus is looking for Caregivers to start immediately. You could be the very person we need, so apply online today!
Home Care Plus is looking for a Caregiver that follows the plan of care to help the consumer to maintain good personal hygiene and a healthful, safe environment, and is to only perform those functions specified for each individual consumer! If you are oriented and trained in all aspects of care to be provided to consumers, apply today!!
Complete online assessment for immediate consideration!
- $11 - $15/hour
- Flexible scheduling - we will work with you to find a schedule that works for you
- Paid time-and-a-half if you work on holidays!
- Work near your home - we try to match caregivers with cases near you
- 24-hour support - our friendly staff is ready to help you whenever needed
- Recognition - we recognize you for doing a great job
- We offer online courses from In the Know free of charge!
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Personal care including bathing, grooming, toileting and ambulation
- Accompaniment to appointments
- Medication reminders and medication assistance
- ADL and IADL assistance
- Administering emergency first aid
- Documents observations and services in the individual consumer record
- Reports any change in the consumer’s mental or physical condition or in the home situation to his/ her immediate supervisor or Agency Manager
- CNA’s wanted but not required
- Must comprehend the basics of personal care, housekeeping and meal preparation
- Must successfully complete the competencies
- Must understand and respect consumers, including ethics and confidentiality of care
- Must have a criminal check and other checks as required by SCDHEC regulations
- CPR and First Aide certification a plus
- Minimum of 2+ year(s) professional in-home care experience
- Physical ability to reach with hands and arms; climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and lift up to 50 lbs. while avoiding potential injury from transferring, repositioning, or lifting residents
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a valid in-state driver’s license, and provide current registration and insurance, and have a driving record with no more than two moving violations within the last 3 years and no more than two accidents in the last three years.
- Must be over 21 years old
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Home Care Plus
Mount Pleasant, SC