An immediate opening is available for a full-time Care Coordinator to represent Home Care Medical while on-site at one of the area's premier hospitals. Hours are full-time, first shift, Monday through Friday.
This position is responsible for assisting hospital-based patients and referrals in selecting the proper home medical equipment and supplies necessary for a smooth transition from hospital to home discharge. This position works closely with on-site discharge planners and healthcare professionals. Knowledge of insurance reimbursement and documentation guidelines for medical equipment and supplies is desired as well as excellent communication skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in related field such as health care, marketing or communications preferred
- Two years of health care related experience
- Superior customer service and data entry skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage task and time efficiently
- Comfortability with various software applications including Office products and other related programs
- Bi-lingual a plus
HOME CARE MEDICAL selects candidates based on their qualifications and their demonstration of Respect, Integrity, Dependability and Excellence in their personal and professional actions. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental and vision, life and disability insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, eligibility to participate in our 401k retirement plan and hiring and retention incentives. We are also a SMOKE-FREE campus.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!