Home Care Medical, Inc. delivers durable medical equipment and respiratory supplies to clients throughout southeastern Wisconsin. We’re looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to join our growing company. As a Home Care Technician (HCT), you will deliver, set-up, and instruct clients and caregivers on the safe, proper use of the medical products. In this role, you will play an integral part in the client’s recovery and healthcare plan. A strong commitment to exceed client expectations, safe driving, and timely deliveries are the key factors for success.
- Multiple positions available with varied schedules. Flexibility is available.
- Second shift differential is paid.
- Note: On-call rotation is required one weekend every eight weeks (Saturday and Sunday)
- Good physical health and able to lift up to 75lbs
- Excellent customer relations, communication and teaching skills
- Compassionate personality and enjoys helping people
- Able to work independently and willing to learn new things
- Excellent driving record
- Two years of HME/DME experience.
- Delivery experience and knowledge of geographic area where we provide delivery service.
- Bi-lingual a plus but not preferred.
HOME CARE MEDICAL selects candidates based on their qualifications and their demonstration of our company values, Respect, Integrity, Dependability, and Excellence in their personal and professional actions. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and much more. Other benefits include paid holidays, PTO and eligibility to participate in our 401k plan. We are SMOKE-FREE campus.