Tamarac Live-In CNA/HHA Needed (7am Fri- 7am Su)
Home Care Assistance Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Pay Rate: $150/day
Must have Hoyer lift experience and like big dogs!
MUST BE CNA OR HHA CERTIFIED!!!
Who We Are:
Home Care Assistance is proud to be the largest private-pay provider for senior companionship and home care for aging seniors in North America. We stand for optimal well being in our clients and pride of purpose in our care teams. Our strong core values have positioned us to continue providing companion care even as we navigate COVID-19.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages and weekly pay (to include overtime pay and holiday rate)
- Paid Training - Virtual/Online/Hands-On classes
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Mileage Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan - industry leading 20% matching and fully vested from the start!
- Year-round caregiver recognition programs & appreciation days
- Unlimited Employee Referral Bonuses
- Access to our CareAcademy - continued training and development
- 24/7 Caregiver Support Team
COVID-19 Protocols and Essential Worker Support:
- 24/7 Covid Rapid Response Team
- PPE supplies provided if needed - masks (required), face shields, gowns and gloves
- Safety Precautions Training
- Assistance with gathering resources / county testing
- Must have Home Health Aide Certification or Active Certified Nursing Assistant License.
- Live Scan / Fingerprinting
- TB test clearance or Chest X Ray
- Oral and written communication skills. English is mandatory.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. (Compliant with I-9 requirements.)
- Formal training or experience in the home care field or school at least 1 year (preferred)
- Professional attire and demeanor required
- Must have completed the following In-Service courses within the past 2 years
- HIV/AIDS (4 Hrs)
- Alzheimers/Dementia Training (2 Hrs)
- Assistance with Self Medication Administration (2 Hrs)
- 2 professional references pertaining to caregiving experience (preferred)
- Complete daily tasks in a safe and professional manner (ADLs)
- Actively engage with each client by providing companionship, social & emotional support
- Assist with personal care activities to include: hygiene, mobility assistance, incontinence care, light housekeeping, feeding and meal preparation
- Keep order, safety and client enjoyment top of mind at all times
- Provide transportation to and from appointments if needed
- Detailed documentation of completion of tasks
- Report changes in the client’s physical condition, mental capability or behavior
- Alert Care Manager / Staffing Coordinator of major changes or incidents during your shift
If this sounds like a great match, apply today for an interview! firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by JazzHR