Caregiver - (Up to 16/hr)
Home Care Assistance Boise, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
Caregiver - Fast Start - Sign on Bonus (Up to 16/hr)
- Up to $16/Hr + $500 Sign on Bonus
- On Call/Part Time/Full Time
- Day/Nights/Weekends Available
- Covid Hazard Pay (additional pay to care for Covid patients)
Who We Are:
Home Care Assistance is proud to be the largest private-pay provider for senior companionship and home care for aging seniors in North America. We stand for optimal well being in our clients and pride of purpose in our care teams. Our strong core values have positioned us to continue providing companion care even as we navigate COVID-19.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages and weekly pay (to include overtime pay and holiday rate)
- Paid Training - Virtual/Online/Hands-On classes
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Mileage Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan - industry leading 20% matching and fully vested from the start!
- Year-round caregiver recognition programs & appreciation days
- Unlimited Employee Referral Bonuses
- Access to our CareAcademy - continued training and development
- 24/7 Caregiver Support Team
COVID-19 Protocols and Essential Worker Support:
- 24/7 Covid Rapid Response Team
- PPE supplies provided if needed - masks (required), face shields, gowns and gloves
- Safety Precautions Training
- Assistance with gathering resources / county testing
Who You Are:
A dependable, compassionate professional looking for a career with profound purpose. You are motivated by helping others and providing quality service above all else. You are driven by making an impact and contributing to a better quality of life for the aging population. You want to show up and make a difference each and every day.
- Complete daily tasks in a safe and professional manner (ADLs)
- Actively engage with each client by providing companionship, social & emotional support
- Assist with personal care activities to include: hygiene, mobility assistance, incontinence care, light housekeeping, feeding and meal preparation
- Keep order, safety and client enjoyment top of mind at all times
- Provide transportation to and from appointments if needed
- Documentation of completion of tasks
- Report changes in the client’s physical condition, mental capability or behavior
- HS diploma and 1 year of professional or personal experience preferred (applicants who have cared for family members or relatives are welcome to apply (training will be provided)
- CNA is a plus, not required
- Alzheimer's or Dementia experience is a plus
- Empathy, compassion, dependability and kindness a MUST
- Ability to use sound judgement and remain calm in a variety of situations
- Basic computer skills as well as overall technical savviness
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Can pass a background check and provide references
What We Are All About:
At Home Care Assistance, we pride ourselves on hiring quality professionals who feel just as passionate as we do about helping transform the lives of aging adults and promote a healthy mind, body and spirit. Our employees are compassionate, committed, innovative and dedicated to improving the quality of life our seniors so deserve. Would you like to help us change the way the world ages?
HCA is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR
Home Care Assistance
Personal CareView all jobs at Home Care Assistance