Home Care Assistance - Caregiver Needed (up to $17/hr)
We are currently hiring for 1st, 2nd, and 12 hour shifts (8am-8pm)
MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE
Servicing clients in the South Eastern Wisconsin Area
Who We Are:
Home Care Assistance is proud to be the largest private-pay provider of in-home care for seniors in North America. We stand for optimal health and well being in our clients and pride of purpose in our care teams. Our strong core values have positioned us to continue providing concierge-level care even as we navigate COVID-19.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages and weekly pay (to include overtime pay and holiday rate) up to $17/HR
- Paid Training - Virtual/Online/Hands-On classes
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k Retirement Plan - industry leading 20% matching and fully vested from the start!
- Year-round caregiver recognition programs & appreciation days (New Hire Bonus, Employee of the Month and more)
- Unlimited Employee Referral Bonuses - earn monetary rewards for referring people just like you
- Access to our CareAcademy - continued training and development to keep your skills sharp and/or learn new skills
- 24/7 Caregiver Support Team - Client Care Managers and Staffing Managers will work closely with you to deliver exceptional care to our clients
COVID-19 Protocols and Essential Worker Support:
- 24/7 Covid Rapid Response Team
- PPE supplies provided if needed - masks (required), face shields, gowns and gloves
- Safety Precautions Training
- Assistance with gathering resources / county testing
What We Are All About:
We pride ourselves on hiring quality people who feel just as passionate as we do about helping transform the lives of aging seniors by providing ‘next level’ care in the comfort of their own homes. We champion the well-being of our clients, deliver peace of mind to their families, and instill pride of purpose in our care teams, each and every day. Our employees are compassionate, committed, innovative and dedicated to improving the quality of life our seniors so deserve. Would you like to help us change the way the world ages?
Who You Are:
A dependable, compassionate and empathetic professional looking for a career with profound purpose. A highly innate caregiver who is motivated by helping others and providing quality service above all else. You can remain even keeled and patient in any situation and possess a keen sense of awareness, leaving no detail uncovered. You are driven by making an impact and contributing to a better quality of life for the aging population. You want to show up and make a difference each and every day.
What You Will Do:
You will have the ultimate responsibility to help implement customized care plans that encompass solutions to nurture the whole person in mind, body and spirit. You will be providing impeccable care to clients by assisting in scheduled activities as well as overall care management. You will treat your clients like family, going above and beyond to enhance their quality of life.
- Delivering exceptional care to the dedicated client in their home
- Help execute comprehensive personalized weekly schedules and care plans
- Provide exceptional service to clients in order to complete daily tasks in a safe and professional manner (ADLs)
- Supply personal companionship to each client, remaining actively engaged to providing ongoing social and emotional support
- Assist with personal care activities to include personal hygiene, mobility assistance, incontinence care, feeding and meal preparation
- Perform light housekeeping as necessary
- Keep order, safety and client enjoyment top of mind at all times
- Provide transportation to and from appointments as needed
- Administrative functions such as documentation of completion of tasks and report changes in the client’s physical condition, mental capability or behavior
Required Skills, Education and Certifications:
- HS diploma and 1 year of professional or personal experience preferred (applicants who have cared for family members or relatives are welcome to apply, training will be provided)
- CNA is a plus, not required
- Alzheimer's or Dementia experience is a plus
- Empathy, compassion and kindness a MUST
- Ability to care for the client’s unique needs as required
- Ability to use sound judgement and remain calm in a variety of situations
- Must be reliable, dependable and on time
- Ability to multitask, be flexible. adaptable and organized
- Basic computer skills as well as overall technical savviness
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Can pass a background check and provide references
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
If this sounds like a great match, apply today for an interview!
Powered by JazzHR
Home Care Assistance