Assisted Living Caregiver Needed - Fast Start
Home Care Assistance Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Home Care Assistance is one of the fastest growing home care agencies in the nation and we are currently seeking the best professional caregivers to become a part of our expanding team. Our Santa Clarita office wants YOU to be a part of the team!
We have full-time and part-time shifts available for our community partner The Village at Northridge, but we are ideally looking for candidates that also have weekend availability.
As a company, we hold to the best business practices - bonded and insured, we also cover all employees with worker's compensation and will take care of any related social security and tax reporting. Our caregivers receive the highest wages and top benefits in the industry while also giving hired employees access to our exclusive Home Care Assistance University courses for continued education. Our mission is to Change the Way the World Ages.
- Personal hygiene such as toileting, bathing, dressing and grooming
- Mobility and Transfer Assistance
- Meal and nutritional guidance
- Light housekeeping
- Medication Reminders
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
- Compassionate provider of personal care and companionship services
- 18 years or older
- Proof of work eligibility
- Current TB Test
- Clear criminal background check
- Honest, trustworthy, reliable and patient
- Must be able to work one weekend day/night
- Must be on the California Home Care Aide Registry
Powered by JazzHR