In-Home Caregivers Topsham/Brunswick 12HR AM Weekends 8a-8p
Home Care Assistance of Portland Maine Yarmouth, ME
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Immediate 12HR AM Weekends In-Home Caregivers needed in Topsham/Brunswick area. THREE Immediate Jobs Available: 8am to 8pm Pay $14-$18 Depending On Experience & Schedule - + $2/hr for weekend shifts.
Caregivers must be comfortable caring for clients with Alzheimers/ Cognitive decline.
Whether you are looking for a rewarding full-time job with a set schedule or, looking for a supplemental job with flexible hours, If you want to Help a SENIOR LIVE WELL at HOME, become a professional in Home Caregiver with Home Care Assistance of Southern Maine and make a one-on-one DIFFERENCE in a Seniors life!
As a Professional Caregiver on our team, you would provide clients a holistic approach to care utilizing our Balanced Care Method ™, You will not only focus on the client's basic needs but also in areas that will improve the clients OVERALL quality of life to include a focus on Body, Mind and Soul. Our care managers are there to provide detailed care plans and support intended to set both you and the client up for a successful experience.
HCA Caregiver Benefits:
- Exceptional pay ranging from $14 - $18/hr
- Generous Referral Bonus Program – for great Caregiver and/or Client Referrals!
- Various performance-based incentives and recognition initiatives
- In-person, and on the job training intended to grow your skills
- FREE - Online certificate courses through HCA Care Academy
- Flexible Scheduling - Online
- 24/7 Caregiver Support by HCA Management
- Mileage Reimbursement – Client transportation, running errands etc
- Customized easy to follow care plans, specifically created for each client setting everyone up for Success
- An office staff that values and cares about YOU and your profession!
- NEW - Medical Cost Sharing Program – HCA contributes towards premiums for eligible caregivers
- NEW – Dental & Vision Benefits available
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Provide direct and indirect personal care support to client's according to a prepared customized care plan (dressing /bathing / toileting / feeding / meal prep / errands / light housekeeping / medication reminders / transportation/ companionship)
- Manage tasks as outlined on the care plan and be able to report the days events in writing and verbally to the care manager
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills – Able to establish and maintain effective communications between clients, HCA Care manager, other HCA, and family members
- Know how to keep the client’s environment clean and organized
- Engage in activities outlined in our Balanced Care Method ™, as trained in orientation as well as our exclusive Cognitive Therapeutics Method ™
Our Employee Care manager will screen for the following qualifications:
- Minimum age of 18
- Mature and professional demeanor a must
- Must have reliable transportation - Valid Operator's/Driver's License, current vehicle registration, and vehicle insurance
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- 3 Professional (NOT Family) references including telephone numbers
- Ability to provide acceptable documentation to work in the US.
Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of non-medical professional in-home caregivers and we strongly encourage candidates with previous experience as a CNA, PSS, or similar personal experience assisting friends and family to apply! We do offer free training, flexible schedules, and many employee incentives!
Start your rewarding career with Home Care Assistance of Southern Maine TODAY by applying NOW! https://hcasouthernmaine.clearcareonline.com/quick-apply/
HCA is located in the Shaw’s Plaza on Route 1 in Falmouth, Maine. We have plenty of free parking and we serve clients in the Greater Portland area. (towns from Freeport down to Biddeford)
Powered by JazzHR
Home Care Assistance of Portland Maine
Personal CareView all jobs at Home Care Assistance of Portland Maine