Career Opportunities - Immediate In-Home Caregivers - Let's Make A Difference Together
Home Care Assistance of Portland Maine Portland, ME
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HOME CARE ASSISTANCE of Southern Maine is seeking outgoing, experienced personal caregivers who are motivated to make a difference in the lives of our clients in the Greater Portland area.
At Home Care Assistance of Southern Maine, our mission is to Change the Way the World Ages. We pride ourselves in going beyond the basics of home care with our exclusive Balanced Care Method™. Come find out how working at Home Care Assistance will enhance your personal growth as a caregiver.
We recognize that to be a great home care company, we must have great caregivers, who are qualified and have a genuine heart for those seniors wanting to age in place at HOME.
We are currently hiring compassionate caregivers with various backgrounds. Whether you have professional or personal experience caring for others who need personal care, meal preparation, light housekeeping, companionship etc
- Are you cheerful and compassionate?
- Do you have a special place in your heart for seniors?
- Are you a terrific listener?
- Do you consider yourself motivated, reliable, intuitive, and dependable?
DESCRIPTION: Hourly positions (non-medical) ranging from 4-12 consecutive hours, providing companionship and conversation. While keeping our clients socially tied and engaged in physical activities, you may assist with mobility and challenges with activities of daily living, transport clients to and from appointments, errands, social outings and local activities. Light housekeeping and medication reminders may also be required. Overnights are available. Assigned one-on-one to a client, you will be promoting a real and meaningful difference in the lives of your clients and a rewarding experience for you!
We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.
BENEFITS of joining our TEAM include:
- Being trained on our innovative approach in our very own exclusive Balanced Care Method™ thru our exclusive HCA University
- A management team that truly cares about YOU!
- Competitive Pay
- 24 Hour Support by our care managers
- Flexible hours based on your availability
- Caregiver of the month program!
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Bi weekly pay, direct deposited
- You must possess a Valid Driver's license, registration & insurance.
- You must have reliable transportation
- You must be able to pass a national background check
- You must enjoy engaging with people and learning new things
- You must be trustworthy and ready to engage in our Balanced Care Method™ of delivering top quality service to our clients
Powered by JazzHR