Caregiver (Live-In & Hourly)
Home Care Assistance of Philadelphia Levittown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a compassionate and creative individual who likes to spend time helping the elderly?
If so, Home Care Assistance is looking for you!
Home Care Assistance of Philadelphia’s mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide elderly adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives AT HOME. We offer competitive pay, bonuses for referrals and opportunities for additional training and certifications in Alzheimers and dementia care, transfer techniques and hospital to home care. We take a team-based approach to wellness and strive to enhance the lives of our clients and caregivers alike! Clients and caregivers are matched based on skill level, personality traits and preferences to support long-term relationships.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible shifts. Live-in and overnight shifts available.
- You will be matched directly with one or more clients based on your schedule and experience.
- Work one-on-one with a client in his or her own home.
- Online certifications available.
- Team support from dementia-care specialists.
Opportunities are located in the following areas:
- King of Prussia
We’re looking for the best – here’s what we’d like to see:
- Past experience as a caregiver, either professionally or with family members.
- A passion for the job and helping others.
- A reliable car, valid driver's license and insurance.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- References from past employers and supervisors.
- A hunger to learn how to best care for your client(s)
**APPLY TODAY FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO MEET OUR TEAM. WE WILL BE REVIEWING APPLICATIONS DAILY – Simply log-on to "https://hcaphil.clearcareonline.com/apply/" to complete an application. Home Care Assistance will contact you following receipt of your application.**
Home Care Assistance does not discriminate caregiver referrals on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender, identity or any other characteristics protected by law.
Home Care Assistance of PhiladelphiaWhy Work Here?
Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our dedication to quality care.
Home Care Assistance - Champions of Aging Well - Our Greater Philadelphia office in Chalfont, PA is one of over 150 Home Care Assistance offices located nationwide. Our standards are clear: hire only the best caregivers to provide live-in and hourly services -- and expertly match them with our clients. We provide at-home care for elderly and other people who would otherwise leave their homes and live-in assisted-living facilities. We help people with activities of daily living in the most personal and loving way possible. We are the premiere at-home care provider in the area and our care services make the difference for our clients to live with dignity, high self-worth and healthy self-esteem. For more information about our company, visit www.homecareassistancephiladelphia.com.