CNA HHA Caregiver
Home Care Assistance of Philadelphia Sellersville, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $14 Hourly
Hiring Compassionate, Dedicated Caregivers in Sellersville/Perkasie
Are you a creative and professional caregiver looking for immediate hourly and live-in shifts in Sellersville, Perkasie and other areas in Montgomery, Bucks and Philadelphia Counties?
Home Care Assistance of Philadelphia’s mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide elderly adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives AT HOME. We offer competitive pay, bonuses for referrals and opportunities for additional training and certifications on Alzheimers, dementia, transfer techniques and hospital to home care.
- Assist adult and senior-aged clients with daily living activities.
- Keep cognitively impaired clients active and engaged.
- Light housekeeping and food preparation.
- Work with the care team, clients and their family to maintain a healthy and comfortable living and working environment.
- Provide transfers and gait assistance for adult and senior clients if needed.
- Work one-on-one with the client, enhancing his or her quality of life. Clients and caregivers are matched based on skill level, personality traits and preferences to support long-term relationships.
We are excited to offer our caregivers:
- Competitive and Hero Pay.
- Flexible hourly and live-in work opportunities.
- 24/7 team support from our knowledgeable, certified and helpful staff.
- Continuous training and certifications.
- Caregiver recognition and awards.
- Referral bonuses for referring qualified caregiver or client.
COVID-19 considerations: Both caregivers and clients are health screened. Sanitizing and protective equipment provided where required. As a health care provider, caregivers have the option to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
We hire the highest caliber of caregivers:
- A minimum of 1-year experience working with seniors.
- Experience in personal care (or other related field) and skilled with transfers and gait assistance.
- CNA or HHA certificate is a PLUS.
- Current 2-step PPD, Quentiferon blood test or Chest X-Ray.
- A valid driver's license and current car insurance.
- Must provide a minimum of 3-professional references.
- Ability to pass a background check.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Live-In
Home Care Assistance of PhiladelphiaWhy Work Here?
Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our dedication to quality care.
Home Care Assistance - Champions of Aging Well - Our Greater Philadelphia office in Chalfont, PA is one of over 150 Home Care Assistance offices located nationwide. Our standards are clear: hire only the best caregivers to provide live-in and hourly services -- and expertly match them with our clients. We provide at-home care for elderly and other people who would otherwise leave their homes and live-in assisted-living facilities. We help people with activities of daily living in the most personal and loving way possible. We are the premiere at-home care provider in the area and our care services make the difference for our clients to live with dignity, high self-worth and healthy self-esteem. For more information about our company, visit www.homecareassistancephiladelphia.com.