In-Home Senior Caregiver
Home Care Assistance of Oklahoma Edmond, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for a company that values and supports its employees and offers great benefits? Your search is over – a caregiver career with Home Care Assistance is the job for you!
***Voted “Best of Home Care” by our caregivers for employee satisfaction***
- Competitive pay - with direct deposit
- Flexible Scheduling - weekday, weekend, overnight and live-in opportunities
- Paid training and orientation
- Caregiver referral bonus program
- Benefits (health insurance reimbursement, retirement) must meet eligibility
- Bonus incentives
- Employee recognition and rewards
- Supportive office staff
Apply today – and join our growing team!
Successful applicants will meet the following minimum requirements:
- One year of professional or personal caregiving experience
- CNA a plus, not required
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s experience a plus
- Valid Driver's License, automobile insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Clean criminal background, including driving record
- Must be willing to take an active role in engaging clients in social, cognitive, and purposeful activity
- Must be comfortable using mobile technology
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Minimum two strong professional references
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, medication reminders
- Assist with personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, continence, eating and other services
- Provide companionship for seniors
- Report to Care Management staff
- Other responsibilities listed in full job description
Why Work for Home Care Assistance?
- You’ll be trained on our exclusive Balanced Care Method, setting you apart as a higher-caliber caregiver
- You will help enhance quality of life for seniors, a highly rewarding and fun experience.
- Expand your skills through ongoing training, including our exclusive online learning program called HCA University
- We pay competitive wages and offer bonuses for those with excellent job performance
- Our staff is committed to supporting your success!
Join our elite team today! Apply now!
Home Care Assistance of Oklahoma’s main office is in Edmond, OK. We serve clients in Edmond, Oklahoma City, and the surrounding areas. This position may require travel to one or more of these areas, but we do our best to match you with a client closest to your home.
Our mission is to Change the Way the World Ages! As a company, we adhere to the best business practices – fully insured, we also cover all employees with worker’s compensation and will take care of any related tax reporting. Our strong commitment to hiring and developing high-caliber caregivers has helped us become the premier provider of non-medical in-home senior care and Employer of Choice among our employees!
Powered by JazzHR