Home Care Aide
Home Care Assistance of Oklahoma Edmond, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Change the Way the World Ages! Become a Home Care Aide with Home Care Assistance!
As a Home Care Aide on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes. In this role, you will provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in the customized personal care service plan created for every client.
When you work with Home Care Assistance you can be assured that we will:
- Seek out client matches that fit you best from schedule preferences to proximity from your home, to personality and interests.
- Continually train you to ever-higher levels of professional caregiving including personal care techniques and our uniquely holistic Balanced Care Method that aides our clients in healthy longevity.
- Train you to administer our proprietary Cognitive Therapeutic Method, a brain exercise program designed to help our clients maintain strong cognitive functioning.
- Provide many fringe benefits and perks like telemedicine doctor access, quarterly bonuses, shift differentials, supplemental insurance benefits, and more.
- Frequently recognize the hard and critical work that our champion Caregivers provide with our quarterly Caregiver appreciation events, monthly raffles, and more.
- Support you with our concierge level of Care Management and team approach to all client cases.
Home Care Assistance is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a CNA, Caregiver, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
We are still hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic!
Apply today – and join our growing team!
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, medication reminders
- Assist with personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, continence, eating and other services
- Provide companionship for seniors
- Report to Care Management staff
- Other responsibilities listed in full job description
Successful applicants will meet the following minimum requirements:
- One year of professional or personal caregiving experience
- CNA a plus, not required
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s experience a plus
- Valid Driver's License, automobile insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Clean criminal background, including driving record
- Must be willing to take an active role in engaging clients in social, cognitive, and purposeful activity
- Must be comfortable using mobile technology
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Minimum two strong professional references
Home Care Assistance is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding career with Home Care Assistance today. Apply now!
Home Care Assistance of Oklahoma’s main office is in Edmond, OK. We service clients in Edmond, Oklahoma City and the surrounding areas. This position may require travel to one or more of these areas, but we do our best to match you with a client closest to your home.
Powered by JazzHR