Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
Home Care Assistance of Oklahoma Edmond, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Change the Way the World Ages! Become a CNA with Home Care Assistance!
Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for a company that values and supports its employees and offers great benefits? Your search is over – a caregiver career with Home Care Assistance is the job for you!
***Voted “Best of Home Care” by our caregivers for employee satisfaction***
Home Care Assistance is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Serious inquiries only, please.
- Competitive pay - with direct deposit
- Flexible Scheduling - pick the shift that works best for your lifestyle
- Weekday, Weekend, Overnight Shifts available
- Paid Training and Orientation
- Work Closer to your Home
- Caregiver Referral Program
- Benefits (Health, Retirement Plan, Bonus Incentives)
- Recognition and Rewards
- Friendly, Supportive Staff
- Make a difference in a senior's life
Apply today – and join our growing team!
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, medication reminders
- Assist with personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, continence, eating and other services
- Provide companionship for seniors
- Report to Care Management staff
- Other responsibilities listed in full job description
Successful applicants will meet the following minimum requirements:
- One year of professional or personal caregiving experience
- CNA a plus, not required
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s experience a plus
- Valid Driver's License, automobile insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Clean criminal background, including driving record
- Must be willing to take an active role in engaging clients in social, cognitive, and purposeful activity
- Must be comfortable using mobile technology
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Minimum two strong professional references
Start your rewarding career with Home Care Assistance today. Apply now!
Home Care Assistance of Oklahoma’s main office is in Edmond, OK. We service clients in Edmond, Oklahoma City and the surrounding areas. This position may require travel to one or more of these areas, but we do our best to match you with a client closest to your home.
Powered by JazzHR