Caregiver - Weekend Shift
Home Care Assistance of Oklahoma Edmond, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Change the Way the World Ages! Become a Caregiver with Home Care Assistance! You can start immediately and earn bonus pay!
As a Caregiver on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes. In this role, you will provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in the customized personal care service plan created for every client.
Home Care Assistance is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Serious inquiries only, please. We are still hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic and offering a socially distanced hiring experience.
We have a shift available on Saturday and Sunday from 10a - 8p. Previous experience caring for someone with Dementia preferred, but not required. This is a great way to pick up some extra shifts over the weekend!
- Competitive pay - with direct deposit and bonus pay
- Paid Training and Orientation
- Work Closer to your Home
- Caregiver Referral Program
- Benefits (Health, Retirement Plan, Bonus Incentives)
- Recognition and Rewards
- Friendly, Supportive Staff
- Make a difference in a senior's life
Apply today – and join our growing team!
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
Successful applicants will meet the following minimum requirements:
- One year of professional or personal caregiving experience
- CNA a plus, not required
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s experience a plus
- Valid Driver's License, automobile insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Clean criminal background, including driving record
- Must be willing to take an active role in engaging clients in social, cognitive, and purposeful activity
- Must be comfortable using mobile technology
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Minimum two strong professional references
Start your rewarding career with Home Care Assistance today. Apply now!
Home Care Assistance of Oklahoma’s main office is in Edmond, OK. We serve clients in Edmond, Oklahoma City, and the surrounding areas. This position may require travel to one or more of these areas, but we do our best to match you with a client closest to your home.
Our mission is to Change the Way the World Ages! As a company, we adhere to the best business practices – fully insured, we also cover all employees with worker’s compensation and will take care of any related tax reporting. Our strong commitment to hiring and developing high-caliber caregivers has helped us become the premier provider of non-medical in-home senior care and Employer of Choice among our employees!
Powered by JazzHR