Need Work? We Need Reliable Caregivers
Home Care Assistance of Henderson, NV Henderson, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
Home Care Assistance is looking for Compassionate Caregivers to join our team.
We treat our caregivers like family and believe everyone should have a strong work/life balance. We have full and part-time shifts available immediately.
The Caregiver is responsible for the physical care and emotional support of our clients who may no longer be able to take care of themselves due to illness, injury, surgery, or disability.
The ideal candidate must be able to care for our clients with dignity, patience, compassion, and respect. This person will encourage and remain empathetic to the clients at all times.
- Home assistance – Provide light housekeeping, run errands or provide transportation if needed. Accompany clients to appointments and give medication reminders. Prepare meals, purchase food and provide personal assistance with general living needs. Personal services could include toileting, bathing, feeding and grooming.
- Companionship – Provide companionship and conversation by stimulating, encouraging and assisting an individual.
WE SERVE THE ENTIRE LAS VEGAS, HENDERSON AND BOULDER CITY AREA.
- Be a dependable, compassionate, responsible, and truthful person
- Personal Care Assistant state required baseline training (courses can be taken online)
- Two-Step TB test (cleared)
- Valid CPR & First Aid certificate
- Pre-Employment Physical (cleared)
- Ability to pass a background check and be fingerprinted
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurance. Reliable transportation (you need a car)
We offer a competitive base hourly rate and opportunity to earn additional compensation based on:
- quality performance incentives
- on-call pay
- caregiver recognition awards
- referral incentives
- $11-12.50 Per Hour Starting Pay
Apply at hendersonhomecareassistance.com
Powered by JazzHR