Recruitment Specialist - Good Computer Skills Needed
Home Care Assistance of Greater Burlington Essex Junction, VT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Home Care Assistance of Greater Burlington (VT) is seeking a Recruitment Specialist to join us in our mission to Change the Way the World Ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in Live-In care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.
You'll work in a small, low-exposure office in Essex Junction VT where much of our recruitment process is done online and virtually.
As a Recruiter, you would be responsible for generating new caregiver candidates, managing the interview and selection process, ensuring proper documentation for hiring and coordinating and conducting initial and ongoing training programs. Recruiters work in partnership with our Employee Care and Client Care Teams. You do not need to have previous hiring or staffing experience!
Recruitment Specialist Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing caregiver recruiting sources.
- Writing and posting job ads
- Responding to caregiver applicant inquiries
- Sourcing caregiver candidates through resume databases
- Promoting caregiver referrals
- Creating local awareness through appropriate community events and job fairs
- Conducting caregiver orientation in cooperation with the employee care team
- Managing the new hire onboarding process
Knowledge and Skills Requirements of the Recruitment Specialist:
- Sales acumen/experience
- Previous experience in recruitment or staffing preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PC literacy required
For the Recruitment Specialist Position, We Offer:
- A positive work environment with caring management and involved ownership
- Vermont’s premier, most dynamic, and unique home care agency
- High growth industry with upward mobility and career expansion options
- Starting salary of $36,000 - $42,000, and once trained an opportunity to move into a management role with bonuses.
- 2 weeks paid vacation, plus sick leave
- 401K Plan with employer matching contributions.
We were Vermont’s only winner of the Employer of Choice award for the past four years by Home Care Pulse, a third-party quality survey company. We want your passion for excellence. By joining the dynamic team of professionals, you will provide a valuable service to our clients, partner with health care professionals and help to change the way the world ages.
Start your rewarding career with Home Care Assistance today. Apply now!
Home Care Assistance of Greater Burlington’s main office is in Essex Junction, VT. We service clients in Burlington, Essex Junction, South Burlington, Stowe, St. Albans and the surrounding areas.
Powered by JazzHR