Home Care Assistance of Greater Burlington is looking for a Caregiver to join our growing team. We are the premiere in-home care provider for seniors and other adults that require a helping hand or companionship in their home.
As a Caregiver with Home Care Assistance, you will provide non-medical, in-home support to seniors in your community. Join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and other health and wellness care needs for seniors in their own homes. Enjoy a flexible schedule working shifts that work for you. Our Home Health Aides provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in our customized personal care service plans.
- Competitive Pay. Including direct deposit, holiday pay and paid time off
- Paid Training. Foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Friendly Environment. 24-hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship. Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Shift Differentials. Certain shifts are eligible for a differential
- Flexibility. Flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Apply today! Seeking a Caregiver for full and part-time shifts!
- Provide direct and indirect personal care to client's in the home setting
- Establish and maintain effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Perform duties as assigned on personal care service plan
- Help keep the client's environment clean and organized
- Remind client to take self-administered medications
Home Care Assistance is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Why Work for Home Care Assistance?
- You’ll be trained on our exclusive Balanced Care Method
- Hourly, live-in, part-time, full-time… we can build a schedule that fits your life
- We appreciate those who have life experience, so don’t let your age keep you from applying
- You will be supported by a team of care managers whose goal it is to help you be successful
- Expand your skills through ongoing training, including our exclusive online certificate program called HCA University
- We pay competitive wages and offer bonuses for those with excellent job performance
Start your rewarding career with Home Care Assistance today. Apply now!
Home Care Assistance of Greater Burlington’s main office is in Essex Junction, VT. We service clients in Burlington, Essex Junction, South Burlington, Stowe, St. Albans and the surrounding areas. This position may require travel to one or more of these areas.