The Recruiter will source, hire, and train our caregivers.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Answering & triaging calls from caregivers, client’s and prospects
- Recruit caregivers -- place job postings, manage/attend/host recruitment fairs, and source qualified candidates
- Conduct interviews, orientation, on-boarding, and training sessions
- Prepare weekly reports summarizing recruitment activity and process towards goals
- Create and manage caregiver bios for the team
- Documenting our recruiting pipeline in ClearCare and in shared documents
- Willingness to be a caregiver in order to support our caregiving team when necessary
- Other tasks as assigned
Preferred Experience and skills:
- One to 3 years’ experience in recruitment and staffing, preferably in the Home Care industry, or one year of Caregiving experience
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws a plus
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to keep up with fast-paced processes
- Tech-savvy, comfortable with email communication, Microsoft Office, and Google products, as well as various social media platforms
- Competitive Salary, PTO, Telehealth
- Supportive, family-oriented, and fun work environment!
Home Care Assistance is one of the fastest-growing home care agencies worldwide, and we are currently seeking the best professionals to become a part of our expanding team. Our mission is to Change the Way the World Ages, and to this end, we work together to raise the standard of in-home care for older adults. As a company, we uphold business best practices and support our team members, professional development opportunities, and meaningful work. This loyalty and commitment to our people have helped us become a leading provider of non-medical in-home senior care!
If this sounds like a great match, apply today! We'd love to hear from you!
Today, we are the leading provider of non-medical home care for seniors and have locations throughout the US and Canada; if hired, you will be joining a growing and dynamic small company and helping to make a difference in the lives of seniors.
Home Care Assistance of Douglas County
Why Work Here?At Home Care Assistance of Douglas County, we believe that our Balanced Care Method provides the highest level of senior care. This holistic approach to care allows our caregivers to engage with our clients in a way that promotes healthy lifestyle habits and independence. We are able to Change the Way the World Ages, and our caregivers are at the forefront of this mission. Today, we are the leading provider of non-medical home care for seniors and have locations throughout the US and Canada; if hired, you will be joining a growing and dynamic small company and helping to make a difference in the lives of seniors.
Flexibility, room for growth, fun family atmosphere!
Castle Rock, CO