Home Care Aide - 1 on 1 Care / Des Moines Metro Area / In Home
Home Care Assistance of Des Moines, IA Des Moines, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Home Care Assistance consistently receives top ratings from our Caregiver team!
Join us on our mission to change the way the world ages by helping older adults to live their lives to the fullest while remaining in their own homes. Multiple part-time and full-time caregiver opportunities immediately available to serve amazing senior clients in the Des Moines Area.
More than simply assisting with personal care, transportation, medication reminders and other activities of daily living, you will help your client live a happier, more independent life by facilitating enjoyable activities like exercise, mental stimulation, and hobbies. Clients and caregivers are matched based on skill level, personality traits and preferences to support long-term relationships.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay. $13.00-$15/HR based on experience.
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Access to medical benefits and 401(K)
- Build your own schedule – Pick the shifts that are best for your family, work, or job schedule
- You’ll be connected directly with one or more clients based on your schedule and client preferences
- Work near your home, limiting commute times
- Work one-on-one with a client in his or her own home
- Digital In-Person Interviews
- Covid-19 Precaution Training
- PPE (masks and gloves) provided
We’re looking for the best – here’s what our clients like to see:
- Past experience as a caregiver is a plus
- A passion for the job and helping others
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass a drug test
- References from past employers, colleagues, and acquaintances
- A hunger to learn how to best care for your client(s)
- Ability to work some weekends
**APPLY TODAY FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO MEET OUR TEAM. WE ARE REVIEWING APPLICATIONS DAILY.**
Powered by JazzHR