Immediate Need for Caregiver - Premium Pay Staffing in Memory Care, Rehab, Assisted Living
Home Care Assistance of Dallas Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Caregiver needed to work 8 or 12 hour shifts to help with the need in the communities serving the elderly in the Dallas area.
PRN shifts, you'll be on our registry and if you are needed you'll be contacted to consider shifts. Work between 15 to 70 hours a week and help change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers and the responsiveness of our staff. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.
Provide companionship and care for elderly clients in their own homes, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, etc.
Depending on the client’s needs, the following responsibilities may be assigned and may change as the client’s needs change:
- Assist clients with ADL & IADL care, which includes bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, ambulating, transferring and medication reminders.
- Prepare meals following client’s prescribed dietary restrictions and the Balanced Care Method.
- Change bed linens, wash and iron laundry, and clean clients’ homes (no more than 20% of time).
- Provide companionship to clients in a caring manner.
- Incorporate aspects of the Balanced Care Method into your clients’ care (play a board game).
- Provide transportation services.
- Maintain a detailed record of services provided and clients’ current conditions.
Job Types: PRN
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
Home Care Assistance of Dallas & Park Cities is distinguished as EMPLOYER OF CHOICE AWARD WINNER, BBB A+ CERTIFIED, BBB TORCH AWARD FOR ETHICS, Leader in Excellence.
Powered by JazzHR