Home Health Aide
Home Care Assistance of Carmel Noblesville, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Home Care Assistance is looking for a Home Health Aide to join our growing team. We are a leading in-home care provider for seniors and other adults that require a helping hand or companionship in their home.
As a Home Health Aide, you will provide non-medical, in-home support and home management services. Join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and other health care needs for seniors in their own homes. Both part and full-time positions available. Our Home Health Aids provide exceptional in home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in our customized personal care service plans.
We are still hiring during the pandemic.
Home Care Assistance offers the following benefits to our Home Health Aides:
- Competitive Pay – Starting between $11 - $15 and including direct deposit, holiday pay and paid time off
- Sign-on Bonus – after your first 100 hours worked
- Raises - Base pay raise at 6 months of employment
- Retirement Planning - 401K
- Free Healthcare - Full-time employees qualify for free healthcare
- Paid Training – Foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Flexibility – Flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Apply today – seeking a full or part-time Home Health Aide!
Home Health Aide Responsibilities:
- Provide direct and indirect personal care to client's in the home setting
- Establish and maintain effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Perform duties as assigned on personal care service plan
- Help client with all personal care functions as needed
- Help keep the client's environment clean and organized
- Remind client to take self-administered medications
Home Care Assistance is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding Home Health Aide career today. Apply now!
Home Care Assistance’s main office is in Carmel, Indiana. We service clients in Hamilton, Boone, Hendricks, and Hancock Counties, with the majority of our clients residing in Carmel, Zionsville, and Fishers.
Powered by JazzHR