Caregiver (Hourly & Overnight)
Home Care Assistance - Philadelphia New Hope, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Home Care Assistance: "Champions of Aging Well"
Why work here? Home Care assistance is looking to add a new Home Health Aide to join our team. Our clients are located in Bucks, Montgomery and Greater Philadelphia counties. Simply visit "https://hcaphil.clearcareonline.com/quick-apply/ "to complete an online application, and we'll call you to discuss your availability and schedule your interview.
This caregiver will assist our client in their home with daily activities, should have experience with Alzheimer/Dementia, be willing to learn our patented Balanced Care Method (BCM), and provide transportation to appointments (car, insurance and drivers license required). The ideal person for this position has patience, compassion, and a solid understanding of all aspects of patient home health care.
Caregiver/CNA Responsibilities: We are looking for a professional caregiver to add to our team! The ideal person for this position has patience, compassion, and a solid understanding of all aspects of patient home health care. Our client is located in Lansdale, PA and is looking for personal care. Your duties will include:
- personal care, bathing and dressing, continence care, light housekeeping, meal prep, and medication reminders.
- Assist adult and senior aged clients with daily living activities.
- Collaborative care management with the care team, clients and their family.
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living and working environment.
- You should be a compassionate individual who wants to provide comfort in the life of our client, and willing to work with the care team to deliver high quality service.
- A minimum of 2-years experience working with seniors is preferred, and you must be skilled with transfers and gait assistance.
- A valid driver's license and a car suitable to transport the client to occasional doctor appointments is required.
- CNA or HHA Certification, a PLUS.
- Experience in personal care, or other related field.
- Love building a caring relationship with your clients.
- Must be an excellent communicator and skilled in keeping the client active and engaged.
- Must provide 3-professional references and pass a background check.
What’s in it for you? If you're a creative and professional individual who wants to provide superior care to seniors aged adults AND is looking to enhance your skills/resume, then we'd love to talk to you! We offer:
- Competitive pay, caregiver recognition and awards, and referral bonuses.
- Full time caregivers have 24/7 access to experienced doctors and healthcare professionals, plus wholesale club membership and road side assistance.
- 24/7 team support for both clients and caregivers.
- Continuous training and certifications for caregivers.
Powered by JazzHR